In Memory Computing
In-memory computing is the storage of information in the main random access memory (RAM) of dedicated servers. This enables processing data at faster speeds compared to the complicated relational databases operating on slow disk drives. In-memory computing is the key to achieving real time performance for growing workloads. Praxis Solutions specializes in SAP HANA Platform which is the market leader in in-memory computing and is driving rapid innovation.
Key features of SAP HANA:
- The data being stored in the memory avoids the bottle neck between CPU and disks.
- It also has an independent persistent layer that stores data on disks.
- HANA supports both row based and advanced columnar database engine.
- It is optimized to exploit parallel processing capabilities of modern multi-core CPU architecture.
- Database and calculation engine are within a single machine.
- Analytics and applications reside side by side on a single platform.
- With SAP HANA, trade off constraints are minimum enabling broad and deep analysis with speedy and simple reports.
What do we offer?
- End to end implementation of SAP HANA
- Turn-Key Applications built on top of SAP HANA
- Analytics on SAP HANA
- Support services