SAP Mobile Platform
SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) is SAP's mobile application development platform which aims to simplify and unify mobile enterprises, and enable rapid and cost-effective deployment of mobile applications. This development platform supports mobile applications that cater business-to-enterprise (B2E) or business-to-consumer (B2C) use cases. Businesses can quickly change and introduce new processes in a secure and cost-effective manner with rapidly deployable, readily changeable, and sustainable mobile applications that keep customers connected and workforces empowered. Praxis Solutions specializes in SAP Mobile Platform which is a market-leading Mobile Application Development Platform (MADP) that can make a company’s mobile strategy a reality, with packaged and custom-developed mobile apps, that accelerate business processes and real-time decision making, for any device.
Key features of SAP Mobile Platform:
- Streamline the development, delivery, security, and management of your mobile applications on a single platform.
- Build native, hybrid and online metadata-driven (Agentry) applications that run on all mobile devices.
- Integrate data from multiple sources (both SAP and non-SAP back-end systems) in a relevant, secure, and optimized manner.
- Support for open and industry-standard protocols that enable mobile developers to use their existing or preferred integrated development environments and tools.
- Build applications with robust online and offline synchronization and other functionalities including device hardware and sensor integration, and access to the powerful SAP HANA platform for lightning-fast analytics on Big Data sets.
- Safeguard corporate and customer data with support for Enterprise-Grade authentication methods.
- User-friendly interface based on HTML5 that allows for fast application deployment, on-boarding, configuration, and monitoring, along with access to graphical analytics for the administrator.
What do we offer?
- End to end implementation of on-premise SAP Mobile Platform solution.
- Develop Mobile Applications on Agentry and Hybrid platforms.
- Configuration of Mobile Applications built on Agentry or Hybrid in SMP.
- Configuration of data sources required by Mobile Applications in SMP.
- Configuration of Push notifications to be used by Mobile Applications in SMP.
- Configuration of Security Profiles in SMP.
- Support services.